1. Taking home mini shampoo bottles from hotels.
And lotion…and soap.
2. FaceTiming their pets.
“MOMMY LOVES YOU.”
3. Ordering complicated Starbucks drink orders.
Wet, no water, in a venti cup.
4. Getting unlimited breadsticks at the Olive Garden.
And asking for some to take home.
5. The dollar section at Target.
“OMG these scented erasers are THREE FOR $1.00!”
6. Eating chips and salsa at Mexican restaurants until they’re no longer hungry enough for the dinner they just ordered.
Can I get this to go?
7. Getting excited over new laundry detergent and/or fabric softener.
8. Making stores price-match other stores.
9. Putting frozen grapes in their glass of wine.
It doesn’t get watered down this way!
10. Hitting up weekend yard sales.
And then selling their findings on Amazon.
TO CONTINUE READING CLICK HERE …